Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano Overdrive Pedal
With the price of vintage HOT TUBES soaring, countless guitarists have requested that we re-issue our 1970s CMOS HOT TUBES. We’ve done this using the exact same design and miniaturized it, too!
Volume and Overdrive let you go from a gentle rasp that caresses your notes to a full-blown gain monster with a powerhouse punch. Sculpt your sound with the Tone control, or take a detour around the tone circuit with the Tone On/Off switch. True bypass for a pristine signal chain.
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano Overdrive Pedal Features :
• Overdrive pedal for electric guitar based on 1970's CMOS Hot Tubes pedal
• Very touch sensitive, giving your tone more life and depth based on your playing style
• Tone On/Off lets you bypass the tone circuit for an uncolored signal path
• True Bypass design doesn't degrade your guitar's signal
• 9V battery included, can also be powered by optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Nano Overdrive Pedal Specifications :
• Pedal Type : Overdrive Pedal
• Controls : Overdrive knob, Tone knob, Volume knob, Tone switch, Footswitch
• LED : Yes
• Input : 1/4" audio input jack
• Power : 9V battery or optional 9VDC AC Adaptor
• Height : 2"
• Depth : 4.3"
• Width : 2.2"
• Weight : 0.55 lbs.