In a nod to the late '60s, Danelectro offers up the '67 Dano. This cool solidbody captures the vintage look, feel, and tone of the early days of rock 'n' roll with its spirited offset body design — a nod to the days of surf rock and the beginnings of the "garage band" craze. The '67 Danelectro is constructed from a lightweight alder body that delivers a signature, jangly midrange tone. In addition, a maple neck with pau ferro fingerboard offers wonderful playability and response. And when you plug in, a pair of Lipstick single-coil passive pickups delivers a gorgeous vintage tone.
The twin Lipstick pickups in the '67 Danelectro have a one-of-a-kind tone that captured the imagination of so many guitarists when they first came out. With their coils wrapped around an Alnico VI magnet and then wrapped in tape, these pickups harken back to the vintage tone of rock's earliest days. The result is a tone that truly stands alone — jangly, midrange punch, and treble kick. And with a 3-way pickup selector and master volume and tone controls, you will have a lot of options for dialing in your tone.
- Vintage-inspired offset 6-string electric offers great vibe, playability, and tone
- Alder body is lightweight and delivers a signature midrange, jangly tone
- Maple neck with pau ferro fingerboard offers wonderful playability and response
- Lipstick single-coil passive pickups deliver vintage midrange punch and treble kick
- 3-way pickup selector and master volume and tone controls
- Adjustable saddle bridge