Turbosound Milan M10 600W 10 inch Powered Speaker
You'll be impressed by how easy it is to fill a room with powerful, pristine sound with Turbosound Milan M10 powered loudspeakers. This 10-inch, 600-watt speaker is perfect for live music applications, and just as appropriate for schools, churches, or even corporate A/V installations. The coverage is wide and consistent, and doesn't sound strange when you get out of the main coverage area - some of the major factors we consider when we're designing live sound systems. Whether you use it as a PA speaker or a stage monitor you can expect tight and powerful lows, rich and detailed mids, and smooth highs from the Milan M10.
Turbosound Milan M10 Powered PA Speaker at a Glance:
- Composite cabinet makes this powerful speaker strong and lightweight
- Flexible input options for virtually any application
- Designed to serve double-duty as a floor monitor too
Composite cabinet makes this powerful speaker strong and lightweight
You'll notice the Milan M10 is remarkably lightweight for a 10-inch PA speaker, at less than 30 pounds. That's due to the cabinet design, which is made from injection-molded polypropylene. And if you look close you'll see a ribbed pattern on the cabinet's exterior (it's actually on the interior as well). That ribbing not only adds strength and rigidity, it also helps cut down on cabinet resonance. Basically, the Milan M10 lets you take advantage of a lighter, stronger design without compromising your sound quality.
Flexible input options and sound shaping for virtually any application
You can connect practically any sound source to the Milan M10, from your mixer's line outputs to instruments and microphones. And you've got two inputs available, so the Milan M10 is a perfectly viable solution for coffee shop performances with a guitar and vocal mic. It's also perfect for public speaking - in fact, there's a Speech/Music mode switch that optimizes the performance for those applications.
Designed to serve double-duty as a floor monitor too
The powerful sound and lightweight design make the Milan M10 an ideal main PA speaker, it's designed to serve you well as a stage monitor too. The trapezoidal design doesn't just make it easy to handle, it also angles the Milan M10 up at you when you place it on the side. Switch on the 100Hz low-cut filter, and now you've got a sweet-sounding floor monitor that won't add rumble to your stage sound.
Turbosound Milan M10 Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Active PA speaker with 10" LF driver and 600W Class-D power amp
- Klark Teknik DSP optimizes your sound with dynamic equalization and intelligent limiting
- Specially-designed waveguide gives you wide, consistent coverage with natural off-axis sound
- Bass and Treble EQ controls let you fine-tune your sound
- Dual-angle pole mount socket makes it easy to position for optimum sound coverage
- Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure is strong and lightweight
- Recessed carry handle makes transport and setup easier
- Front-panel LED indicators indicate if a signal is present, when limiting is occurring, and when signal is clipping