TC Electronic PolyTune - PolyPhonic Guitar Tuner
Tuning used to be a necessary evil. The last barrier before you could get truly rocking. But now, tuning is ready to get blasted into the 21st century with PolyTune, the stomp-box sized tuning miracle from TC Electronic!
Polyphonic Tuning Couldn’t Be Done - Until We Did It
With PolyTune, you simply strum all strings on your guitar or bass at once, and it will immediately tell you which strings need tuning! It really is as simple as strum - tune - rock, and this quantum leap forward allows you to get in tune fast, and back to doing what you love: playing!
With modes ranging from Drop D, 5 semitones flat and capo tuning on frets 1-7 gives you the freedom to do what you want creatively and know PolyTune has your back.
Old Skool - Still Cool
You want a chromatic tuner? You got it! PolyTune features MonoPoly a technology that allows PolyTune to detect whether you play one or multiple strings and react lightning by changing to chromatic mode if that's what you need. Our chromatic tuner is second to none when it comes to accuracy and speed.
TC Electronic PolyTune Features :
• Polyphonic and chromatic tuning modes
• Needle and stream-mode chromatic tuning displays
• Accuracy in polyphony: +/- 1 cent, in chromatic mode: +/- 0.5 cents
• Reference pitch adjustable between435-445Hz.
• MonoPoly algorithm recognizes polyphonic and monophonic playing.
• Environment sensitive LEDs
• Requires 9v DC power supply
• True Bypass leaves your tone unaffected
• Alternative tunings selectable from E-flat down to B
TC Electronic PolyTune Specifications
• Tuning Accuracy : +/- 0.5 cent
• Reference Pitch : A4 = 435 to 445Hz (1 Hz steps)
• Input Impedance : 500 k Ohm (pedal on)
• Power Supply : One 9V type battery or AC adapter (9V DC), - sold separately
• Current Draw : 45-50 mA (typical use)
• Dimensions (WxDxH) : 72 mm x 122 mm x 45 mm
• Weight : 300 g/10.6 oz (incl. battery)
• Included items: One 9V battery 2 pcs. 3M velcro for pedal board attachment