Taye Metalworks 2010 Double Pedal
Do you ever feel like your pedal just isn’t saying what you need it to say? Do you need something to adjust to the way you feel about music? Whether its feathered or pushed through the head, the new Taye MetalWorks helps you make the statements you need to make. From its patented adjustable cam to the depth of the footboard, you can make it your own. You can even turn it into a left handed double pedal. Your own pedal, your own style; you no longer have to worry. Because of Taye’s process, we are truly Configuration-Friendly – for every rhythm. You no longer have to work as hard as you once did. The Taye MetalWorks makes your drumming life that much easier.
• Fully-Adjustable Cams : The most powerful feature on the metalworks is its fully adjustable cams which allow you to customize the feel of the pedal and tailor it to your unique playing style. This feature will allow you to dial in a pedal setting that mirrors your foot so that your pedal is never fumbling and never skipping a beat. It will feel great with the factory setting, but once you play with the different cam settings, that is when you have a Taye MetalWorks that is truely yours, and its the most comfortable feeling in the world.
• Roller Bearing Spring Assembly : Besides its sleek design, the Roller Bearing Spring Assembly contributes to the MetalWorks' super silky smooth response.
• Footboard Length Adjustment : Another powerful feature for changing the pedal feel is the footboard length adjustment. This feature adjusts the angle of the chain pull. Adjusting the angle of the change pull dramatically changes the feel at the footboard. Experiment with an angle that feels just right.
• Strong Hoop Clamp : Tired of your pedal moving around during a show or at rehearsal? With its simplistic design, the MetalWorks' hoop clamp is super strong and it keeps your pedal right where you need it.
• Hinge System : The hinge system on the MetalWorks has been upgraded to surpass its ball-bearing counterparts in frictionless operation.
• Beater Rod Adjustments : The beater rod has a number of adjustments including length and tilt adjustments.
• Stick Caddy : A Taye MetalWorks Exclusive, the stick caddy puts that extra pair of sticks right where you need them. The perfect solution for when sticks go flying!
• Beater Head Angle Adjustment : The beater head on the MetalWorks is adjustable, allowing you to adjustment the angle at which the beater strikes the head