Formed in England in the latter part of the 20th century, Tanglewood offers exceptional value through design features, both traditional & contemporary usually found on instruments at much higher prices.
Distributed in 60 countries globally, winner of the Music Industry award as UK’s All Time Best Selling Acoustic Guitars.
With consummate craftsmanship & reliability, you can trust Tanglewood.
- SHAPE: Orchestra
- TOP: Spruce
- BACK: Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- BINDING: N/A
- SADDLE: ABS White, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH): ABS White (43mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- MACHINE HEADS: Chrome Die Cast
- FINISH: Whiskey Barrel Burst Satin
- EQ: N/A
- STRINGS: Bronze Light
- SKU: TWCRO