Expanding on the leading Studiomaster CLUBXS range, the CLUBXS 16+ has all the features of the other models with the addition of extra monitor busses, PFL’s on all channels, and a useful footswitch socket to turn the DSP on and off between performances.
The CLUBXS 16+ features 12 mic channels with 3 band EQ, 3 Auxiliaries, balanced mic/line sockets, compressor control, high pass filter, 3 band EQ, channel MUTE and Listen (PFL) switches. The two stereo channels differ only with 2 band EQ and no compressor. Main outputs are balanced XLR, with additional jack outputs available for auxiliaries and control room, and RCA phono record/playback facilities.
The USB/SD card facility for stereo recording / playback make the CLUBXS ideal for project home recording or giving the ability to supply interval / backing music to your live performance. To add further practicality to the unit, there is a built in MP3 player to give you every opportunity to make your live performance as quick and easy to set-up as possible. An extremely useful Bluetooth playback facility is included that will playback from phones, laptops or other Bluetooth devices.
Perfect for playback at a performance, or even for DJ computer playback ability. Also included on the CLUBXS 16+ models is a high quality 16 programme DSP effects unit. In addition to this, the CLUBXS 16+ models feature +48V phantom power on all mic channels, high quality 60mm smooth faders, and a robust quiet internal switchmode power supply
- 16 inputs: 12 mic channels, 2 stereo channels
- 3 Auxiliary busses for monitoring and internal/external effects processing
- Professional balanced outputs
- High quality microphone pre amps with enhanced compression and gain controls and 3 band EQ on all microphone channels
- 60mm smooth faders
- PFL and Mute control on every channel
- 16 in built DSP effects
- Foot switch socket for DSP on/off control
- Bluetooth playback connectivity
- USB/SD media player and recorder
- Internal power supply