The Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser effects pedal packs undeniable vintage vibe, offering phasing, chorus, flanging, and other modulation effects with impeccable audio quality. Zelzah puts two distinct effects sections on your pedalboard (each with a true stereo signal path), and you can choose from serial, parallel, or split signal configurations. However you set it up, you'll enjoy the sonic richness that made vintage phasing a mainstay in classic recordings from the '60s and '70s, plus the flexibility to create sounds you've never heard before. If you've been searching for a comprehensive modulation effects pedal that combines vintage character with forward-thinking creative potential, you've found it in the Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser effects pedal.
Two effects sections with flexible signal routing
It's no surprise that the Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser is one of the most advanced phaser effects pedals ever devised. In typical Strymon fashion, Zelzah gives you much more than you'd expect — two independent stereo effects sections (one for 4-stage phasing; one for 6-stage phasing) can be configured in series, parallel, or split signal configurations. Factor in the ability to dial in a wide range of modulation effects, including tremolo, chorus, and flanging, and you have practically unlimited creative potential in the Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser.
True stereo signal path for advanced signal routing
With a true stereo signal path from inputs to outputs, the Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser pedal is just as suitable for keyboards, synthesizers, and mix effects as it is for guitar (try it on electric piano and you'll immediately fall in love with it). Each of the two effects sections packs two independent effects processors, with independently adjustable stereo width for each effect. Of course, Zelzah also sounds amazing even with a mono signal path directly into a guitar amplifier, and its stereo capabilities make it a fantastic tool for multi-amplifier rigs. And thanks to Strymon's acclaimed sound quality, Zelzah also excels as a send/return effects processor for your mixer or audio interface.
Strymon: a philosophy based on quality
Strymon pedals are quickly becoming an industry standard in professional-quality effects. They're dedicated to offering exceptional customer service and, in their own words, making "gear that sounds better than anything you've ever heard." This California-based company uses only the highest-quality components and powerful processors in their pedals. And each design offers more tweakable parameters than meets the eye for fine-tuning your tone.
- Versatile phaser pedal with 2 (4-stage and 6-stage) independent, footswitchable effects sections
- Dual effects sections can be configured for serial, parallel, or split signal processing
- Powerful ARM DSP with 32-bit floating-point processing for amazing sound quality
- True stereo signal path with separate stereo width controls for each effects section
- Mono input can be used as a stereo signal input with an appropriate TRS adapter (sold separately)
- Go beyond vintage-style phasing to explore a wide range of flanging, chorus, tremolo, and other modulation effects
- Vintage 4-stage phaser offers 3 phaser sweep modes: Classic, Barber Pole, and Envelope
- Innovative 6-stage phaser ranges from classic phase effects to flanging and chorus, with controllable resonance
- Adjustable input level accommodates instruments and line level signals
- Full MIDI integration via TRS connection for MIDI CC, clock sync, and preset switching (requires Strymon MIDI EXP cable or MIDI to TRS interface, sold separately)
- Selectable true bypass or buffered switching
- Expression pedal input for even more creative performance potential