Seymour Triple Shot Les Paul Neck
The Seymour Duncan TS-2 Triple Shot Carved Top Mounting Ring lets you expand your tonal palette by accessing three unique tones from a humbucker. This stealth pickup switching device allows you to access series, parallel, and split wirings with a standard humbucker via two switches on the mounting ring.
The triple shot mounting ring is easy to install. Just solder your pickup leads to the attached small color-coded circuit board. That's it. Push the two switches towards each other for standard series wiring; away from each other for parallel wiring; and both towards one coil (either one) to shut that coil off.
• Expand your guitar's tonal palette
• Lets you switch from normal to serial or parallel split wiring
• Switches are built into the mounting ring
• Made for carved top electric guitars
• Works with any humbucker with four-conductor
• Easy to install