Sennheiser e614 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
The e 614 is a super-cardioid condenser microphone, designed for demanding instrument recordings and performances that require extended frequency response, high SPL handling, fast transient response and compact size. While drumset overhead miking was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on percussion setups as well, fitting comfortably into tight setups. The e 614 can handle high SPLs and features medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments on stage. Because of its excellent acoustic properties, this mic is also ideal for home recording.
Sennheiser e614 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone Features :
• 40-20,000 Hz
• Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL handling, fast transient response and small size are required
• Captures the shimmer and the contact of sticks, mallets and hands
• Nearly flat response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz and a supercardioid pattern
Sennheiser e614 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications :
• Pick Up Pattern : Supercardioid
• Frequency Response : 40 - 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity : 3.0 mV / Pa
• Nominal Impedance : 50 O
• Min Terminating Impedance : 1 O kW
• Dimensions : .70 in. x 3.94 in.
• Weight : 3.28 oz.
• Transducer Principle : Electret Condenser
• Power Supply : 12 - 52 V / 3 mA phantom powering