Room for All Your Boxes. Protection for the Road.
If you're a pedal junkie who just can't leave the collection behind, then the Pedaltrain Terra 42 is the must-have pedalboard for you. At a whopping 42" x 14.5", the Terra is the largest pedalboard Pedaltrain makes, but since it's made of the same featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum, you don't even have to be concerned about extra bulk. With its open-front configuration and modified rail system, you'll find mounting your pedals to the Terra 42extremely easy, also included is 210" of hook-and-loop mounting tape and zip ties. This Terra 42 package included a wheeled tour case, offering extra protection and convenience when you're on the road.
Wheeled tour case protects your investments
The value of many pedalboards these days far exceeds the cost of the instruments, and you wouldn't dream of hauling a guitar or bass without a case, would you? This is where the Pedaltrain Terra 42 comes in. The board itself secures your pedals in any configuration you like, while its lightweight, professional-grade tour case — made 35% lighter than previous models — protects them from bumps, scuffs, and bruises along the way. The tour case is also great for keeping your settings 100% the way you leave them from teardown to setup. Integrated wheels make transport from the car to the stage a breeze.
Pedaltrain Terra 42 Pedalboard Features:
- A 42" x 14.5" pedalboard that lets you take all your favorite pedals on the road
- Advanced rail setup offers ample space for pedals and convenient gaps for cabling
- Made with featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum for extreme durability without added weight
- Comes with 210" of hook-and-loop fastener tape and plenty of zip ties to dress your cabling
- Includes a hard tour case for extra protection on the road
- Case wheels minimize back strain