Set Up Your Pedals Any Way You Want
With the Pedaltrain PRO FX pedalboard, you can lay out your effects pedals any way you want. This pedalboard features an open frame that gives you added flexibility when you're configuring the layout of your effects, and makes for fast and efficient setup and rearrangement. You can actually connect your cables neatly on the board by routing them over, under, and even through the slots in the top surface area — this way, they're not exposed on the top of the pedalboard, and you don't have to worry about accidentally disconnecting them with an ill-placed stomp when you're mid-solo!
Includes plenty of adhesive for immediate use
The Pedaltrain PRO FX pedalboard comes with tons of industrial-grade, adhesive-backed, hook and loop material, as well as detailed instructions so you can set up your pedals quickly and efficiently, right out of the box.
Rugged construction for worry-free traveling
The PRO FX pedalboard is made out of highly-durable aluminum alloy, one of the strongest and lightest metals on the planet. With no moving parts to loosen or wear out, you can rely on this Pedaltrain to protect your pedals — plus, it comes with a tough soft case that's got a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points to further protect your valuable effects arsenal.
Pedaltrain PRO FX Pedalboard Features:
- 5-rail design accommodates pedals of any size
- Open-front design makes power supply mounting flexible and convenient
- Pedaltrain's signature featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Includes adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal fastener and zip ties for securing cables
- Includes fitted soft case with platinum SBS zippers and shoulder strap