MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal
Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay—made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology.
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Features :
• Entirely analog audio path
• Uses bucket brigade technology
• 600ms Delay Time
• Top-mounted modulation switch
• Three-knob layout with Delay time, Mix, and Regeneration
• Two internal trim pots for user-adjustable width and rate control
• Blue LEDs
• Compact design
• Uses a 9-volt battery or optional AC adapter
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Specifications :
• Type : Analog Delay
• Inputs : 1 x Instrument
• Outputs : 1 x 1/4"
• Power Supply Included : No
• Batteries : 1 x 9V
• Height : 2.5"
• Depth : 5.5"
• Width : 4.5"
• Weight : 0.84 lbs.