G&L Tribute L-2000 Bass Guitar Maple Neck Vintage White
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000 bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and throughout its evolution the iconic L-2000 has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every style and musical taste.
The foundation of the L-2000 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone control system, providing the sort of versatility that’ll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you’re laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that’ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin’ funk. What’s more, the L-2000 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
The Tribute Series L-2000 delivers the magic of Leo’s revolutionary bass at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
G&L Tribute L-2000 Bass Guitar Features :
• G&L USA humbuckers
• Ash body
• Swamp Ash body (Blueburst, Natural Gloss)
• Basswood body (Gloss Black)
• Hard rock-maple neck with rosewood or maple fretboard
• G&L-designed Saddle-Lock bridge
• Tri-Tone active/passive electronics
• 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, preamp control, series/parallel control
• Treble boost/cut knob
• Bass boost/cut knob,
• Volume knob
• G&L saddle lock bridge
G&L Tribute L-2000 Bass Guitar Specifications :
• Finish : Vintage White
• Construction : bolt-on
• Scale : 34"
• Pickups : Two Leo Fender-designed / Paul Gagon-specified G&L MFD humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
• Body Wood : Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
• Neck Wood : Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
• Neck Width At Nut : 1 3/4"
• Neck Radius : 12"
• Neck Profile : medium
• CFrets : 21 medium jumbo, nickel
• Tuning Keys : Traditional open-back
• Bridge : Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
• Electronics : Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass