Electro-harmonix East River Drive Classic Overdrive Pedal
Electro-Harmonix creates classic overdrive in a JRC4558 IC based pedal that’s as bold as New York City. Symmetrical overdrive adds edge and gain without compromising tone. Volume and Drive take it from sweet to searing while Tone lets you dial in just the right amount of bite to cut through the mix.
No matter how hard you drive it, you’re always in control. True bypass and tone that is absolutely unflinching at a musician-friendly price!
Electro-Harmonix East River Drive Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance :
• Edgy overdrive pedal ranging from subtle to aggressive
• Volume and Drive controls let you dial in the right amount of aggression
• Tone control lets you fine-tune your tone's attack and bite
• True Bypass design doesn't degrade your guitar's signal
• 9V battery included, can also be powered by optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Electro-Harmonix East River Drive Overdrive Pedal Specifications :
• Type : Overdrive
• Inputs : 1 x Instrument
• Outputs : 1 x 1/4"
• Power Supply Included : No
• Batteries : 1 x 9V
• Height : 2"
• Depth : 4.3"
• Width : 2.2"
• Weight : 0.55 lbs.