Electro-Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track Looper
Electro Harmonix has introduced the 45000 – a ‘state-of-the-art’ multi-track looping pedal.
Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. The 45000 records non-compressed, 44.1 kHz / 16-bit CD quality audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller (sold separately).
Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. For extra convenience, a built-in metronome to a separate Monitor Out and a Headphone Out are also included.
Electro-Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track Looper Features :
• Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
• Import .Wav audio files from PC or Mac
• Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
• Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
• Overdub or punch in/out recording
• Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
• MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
• Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
• USB port enables backup/restore with PC or MAC
• Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included