Tascam DP-006 Pocketstudio Digital Multi-Track Recorder, 6-Track
Song ideas can happen anywhere and with the Tascam DP-006 you're ready. Jot down all of the key components to your songs using this professional sounding multi-track recorder. Be ready wherever creativity strikes.
Built-In Stereo Condenser Microphones for Easy On-the-Spot Recording
The DP-006 is built with two condenser microphones directly in the front of the unit. Record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. TASCAM held many evaluation tests to secure the best sounding microphones and structures. Modeled after the top-selling DR series microphones, you can be assured you're receiving top-quality sound with each take. The DP-006 was also designed with a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Interface -- Designed Like an Analog Cassette MTR
The DP-006 is optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality. Designed with Analog functionality and dedicated control knobs, the DP-006 is the simplest to use songwriting scratchpad on the market.
Ultra Light Weight Design -- Carry It With You Everywhere
The DP-006 boasts an ultra light-weight design to ensure portability. The DP-006 weighs only 360g!
Chromatic Tuner and Metronome Included
The DP-006 includes a fully functioning chromatic tuner and a metronome.
Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones and Electric/Acoustic Guitar, etc.
The DP-006 has two input terminals by phone-jack. The terminals provide a connection for an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar and any line-level device like a synthesizer.
Record to SD/SDHC Card (up to 32GB), High-Speed Data Transfer via USB 2.0
The DP-006 can record to widely available SD/SDHC card media (2GB card included). In addition, the DP-006 can connect to PCs via USB2.0 for high-speed data transferring. All song ideas can be transferred via USB or SD card readers to and from the units at any point in the recording process. Files can be used in correspondence with DAWs.
Quickly Fix/Re-record Tracks with UNDO/REDO -- Worry-Free Recording
The DP-006 supports file import/export by Wav format. Also, mono file and stereo file are available. This feature offers various advantages. For example, at first, you import an instrumental song which created by a DAW. Then, your ideas capture by the DP-006. After recording, these ideas can export from a DP, you can be editing and mixing raw song data and recorded data on your DAW.
Tascam DP-006 Pocketstudio Digital Multi-Track Recorder, 6-Track Features:
• Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
• CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
• Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
• Dedicated stereo master track available
• Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
• 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
• Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
• Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
• INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
• Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
• 15mW/ch headphone output
• 128x64 dot-matrix LCD
• Four AA batteries operation up to 9 hours (When recording, using the eneloop battery)
• Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
• Can connect to an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
• Tripod screw hole
• Direct locate function by jog-wheel
• Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
• Track edit functions: CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT, SILENCE, CUT, OPEN)
• Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
• UNDO/REDO(UNDO HISTORY) function
• Chromatic tuner and metronome included
• High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection
• Backup and restore songs
• File import/export by Wav format (mono/stereo)
• Export stereo master file as stereo wav format
• 2GB SD card included