Cooper Eco Guitar Stand Blue
The Ecco-G Stand is fabricated from first run recycled (ABS Composite or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) ABS combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of polybutadiene rubber. The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness.
Ecco-G is part of our Duro-Pro line. This environmentally conscious version is designed for maximum portability and abusive situations, most specifically for heavy on stage use. It fits all the same instruments as our Pro-G, and is priced to meet the budget of any musician. Our composites are intentionally meant to be flexible and move with the instrument if bumped. It will fit in a back pocket of a pair of jeans or pack away in most guitar cases or gig bags.
Cooper Eco Guitar Stand Features :
• Compact design is foldable. Also, quick and easy to assemble.
• You can put in the hard case and gig bag, easy to carry around.
• Range acoustic guitar electric guitars from the meet.
• By ground point and the floor area preventing instrument falling over.
• Environmentally friendly recycling is ABS plastic.
Cooper Eco Guitar Stand Specifications :
• Size : approx. 10 (D) x 23 (W) x 4 (H) cm (folded)
• Weight : approx. 420 g