Chauvet Hurricane 901 Fog Machine
With a fog output of 4,000 cfm and a quick heat up time of 1.5 min, this lightweight and compact Chauvet Hurricane 901 fog machine creates a smoky atmosphere to enhance any light show. An LED-illuminated tank allows the fluid level to be seen from a distance, while its water-based components won’t leave any residue. Conveniently operate Hurricane™ 901 from a distance with the included wired remote.
Get the Chauvet Hurricane 901 fog machine for a great price with VMInnovations! Also included in the package is the Chauvet FC-W, a wireless remote control designed to activate up to four CHAUVET® fog machines independently (separate receivers for additional foggers are required). Two LED indicators display whether the machine is ready or heating. A magnetized back plate on the receiver will hold on your fog machine, and at .2 lbs, the remote will not be a pain to carry. Plus, it works from an unobstructed distance of 100 feet!
CHAUVET fluids are designed and tested to provide exceptional output from CHAUVET fog, snow, and bubble machines. The use of other, inferior products can cause irreparable damage to your machine. Play it safe and get maximum output by trusting CHAUVET® fluids. This fog fluid is water based and works with other products, as well as Chauvet machines.
Chauvet Hurricane 901 Fog Machine Features
• Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show
• Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid
• Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
Chauvet Hurricane 901 Fog Machine Specifications
• Tank Capacity : 0.3gal (1.3l)
• Remote Length : 15ft (4.6m)
• Heat-up Time : 1.5min
• Output : 4,000cfm
• Fluid Consumption : 11ml/min
• Input Voltage : 120VAC 60Hz or 230V 50Hz
• Power and Current : 670W, 5.6A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current : 670W, 2.9A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight : 7.7lbs (3.5kg)
• Size : 10.4 x 8.7 x 9.1in (264 x 221 x 231mm)